Need a Boiler Installation in Des Moines?
Des Moines' Most Trusted Name in Boiler Installations
0% FINANCING FOR UP TO 5 YEARS
On qualifying installations.
Only available on installations of qualifying equipment. Other conditions may apply. Pending financing approval.
Golden Rule Process
Get the Golden Rule Treatment on Your Next Boiler Installation
Golden Rule started installing boilers in Des Moines back in the 1990s. That experience gives us an edge that few other HVAC contractors can match. Not only do we provide faster and more transparent estimates on the highest-quality boilers, we also protect those systems and the homeowners who bought them better than any other contractor in Iowa. You'll get the fairest pricing, the longest-lasting labor warranties, and the best Satisfaction Guarantee in the state when you choose Golden Rule for your boiler install.
Find out how each part of our boiler install process applies The Golden Rule:
Scheduling Your Boiler Estimate
Fast, Friendly & Convenient Scheduling in 3 Steps!
- Reach out to us: When you're ready to schedule a free boiler install estimate, you have two convenient ways of doing so: by phone, or online. We'll have your in-home estimate booked in minutes!
- Get call reminders: You won't ever have to worry about missing your appointment when you schedule with Golden Rule. You'll receive courtesy reminders the day before and the day of your scheduled estimate visit.
- Meet your System Engineer: We'll text you your System Engineer's name, picture and bio on the day of your estimate, so you'll know exactly who's showing up at your door.
Want even more reasons to schedule with Golden Rule?
- SMS text confirmations for your appointment
- Get location updates in real-time once your engineer is on the way.
- System engineers will offer a variety of options
They promised me a one day install, which I found hard to believe was possible, but they delivered on all counts.—Chris M.
Quoting Your Boiler Installation
How much does it cost to install a boiler in Des Moines?
- Low $4,000
- Our Average $6,000
- High $7,500
Estimates the Golden Rule way
At Golden Rule, our goal is to give each customer the kind of estimate that we'd want for ourselves—one that's transparent, honest and free from sales pressure. And that's exactly what you'll get when you call us for your boiler estimate.
- Cost of your estimate: FREE
What factors affect the cost of a boiler install?
- Efficiency of the unit: We love installing the latest high-efficiency boilers from Ruud because they help our customers save money on their energy bills every month. That said, the most efficient systems do cost more to purchase up front. So the goal of our System Engineers is to find the right system that strikes that perfect balance between budget and efficiency for every customer.
- Fuel type: Fuel type will play an important role in your boiler installation. Natural gas is popular because it's both affordable and eco-friendly. In fact, natural gas prices have been declining for years, and Iowa's natural gas prices are some of the lowest in the nation. However, if your existing boiler uses a different fuel type, and you want to switch to another fuel type, it may require additions like a natural gas line, thus increasing the cost of the install.
- Contractor you hire: You could have ten different HVAC contractors bid on your boiler installation, and not one of them will have the same estimate. The most common reason for this is experience. A contractor that's been around for a while will have licensed and insured technicians, more reviews and higher quality installs. That's incredibly important, because the real cost of hiring a bad contractor will only become apparent later on when expensive repairs and fewer protections create huge headaches for homeowners.
They were prompt, efficient, and professional throughout the purchase and installation process. It was the best deal of several quotes we got.—Timothy W.
Installing Your Boiler System
We imagined the perfect boiler installation...Then we made it a reality for our customers
- CraftsmanshipWe source the industries most trusted brands for our homes and the homes of our customers.
- ConvenienceWe'll help you get approved you for any relevant clean-energy rebates available.
- ProfessionalismOur lead installers are NATE-certified and trained at our in-house facility.
- CleanlinessWe pride ourselves in keeping a clean workspace. Shoe covers are mandatory.
- ReliabilityThousands of successful HVAC installations completed every year.
- KindnessWe have portable units we can bring over while you wait for your installation.
Boiler Installation FAQ
Boilers deliver heat through baseboards, radiators, or in-floor radiant heating systems. On top of that, they also come in a variety of fuel types including natural gas, oil and propane. Whether you are replacing an old boiler or choosing a heating system for new construction, it is important to ensure that the boiler you choose will meet your expectations and the heating requirements of your home. We can help you select an appropriate-sized boiler for your home and budget.
Boilers tend to last for many years but will eventually need to be replaced. Replacing an old boiler for one of today’s energy-efficient models offers increased comfort and energy savings. New models offer significantly greater energy efficiency, which can reduce your bills this year and during future heating seasons.
Boiler replacement may be required when the system:
- Breaks down frequently
- Warms your home insufficiently
- Is old and at risk of a major breakdown
- Results in higher home energy costs
Protecting Your Boiler Installation
1-Year Labor Warranty
Golden Rule offers a 1-year labor warranty for all boiler installs. If you need repairs within a year of the install, we'll return and fix it without charging for labor.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We promise to give you a boiler installation that meets or exceeds your expectations. If for any reason that didn't happen, we'll go above and beyond to resolve your concern.
The Gold Club: Maintenance Doesn't Get Any Better Than This
What do over 10,000 Des Moines metro homeowners have in common? They're all protected by the state's most comprehensive whole-home maintenance plan, The Golden Rule Gold Club!
With the Gold Club, you'll receive three annual scheduled maintenance visits (heating, cooling and plumbing), plus discounts on repairs, priority service, no trip charges, and more for less than $9 a month!
The R.U.L.E.S. We Live By
The pride of Golden Rule is our outstanding service and the rules we live by every day. We hold our customer service very highly and want to make sure you are taken care of to the best of our ability. No matter the problem, we will take care of you.
Below are our values or “rules to live by":
- Respect: We will always treat our customers the way we would like to be treated.
- Understanding: We understand that a prompt response is what our customers deserve.
- Loyalty: We are loyal to our pledge that we treat each customer’s home like it's their castle.
- Expertise: We’re masters at our trade because we never stop training.
- Service: We serve our community with the highest of ethical standards.
Looking forward to our new boiler!
Nikki was great! She was knowledgeable and, clearly, HVAC is her jam! She knew her stuff, could explain it well and gave honest and frank assessments about what would work and what wouldn’t within our particular boiler system. I really enjoyed talking with her and I’ve had good experiences with the company before. Looking forward to our new boiler!—Jessica G.