Your friends at Golden Rule are here to give you honest answers and transparent pricing on the latest mini-split systems. Our NATE-certified System Engineers are the best in Des Moines and take pride in helping our customers select a system that matches their comfort and budget needs. Nothing is left to chance during our installation process, and the protections we provide each homeowner are unmatched in the state of Iowa.
Scheduling Your Ductless AC Estimate
Fast, Friendly & Convenient Scheduling in 3 Steps!
- Reach out to us: When you’re ready to schedule your free ductless AC estimate, you have three convenient ways of doing so: by text, by phone, or online. Your visit will be booked in just minutes!
- Get call reminders: Worried about forgetting your appointment? We’ve got you covered. We provide two courtesy reminders, one on the day before your appointment and one on the day of.
- Meet your System Engineer: We’ll text you your System Engineer’s name, picture, and bio on the day of your estimate, so you’ll know exactly who’s showing up at your door.
Quoting Your Mini-Split Installation
How much does it cost to install a ductless AC in Des Moines?
Estimates the Golden Rule way
When it comes to receiving an estimate for your mini-split system, the Golden Rule way means receiving a price that’s transparent, upfront, and always honest. We give each customer an install estimate that we would wish to have if the situation were reversed. And we never sell a system to a customer that they’re not satisfied with 100%.
Cost of your ductless AC estimate: FREE
What factors affect the cost of a ductless AC install?
- System efficiency: Air handlers have different efficiency levels which homeowners can identify by their SEER ratings. Systems with higher SEER scores are excellent at reducing monthly energy bills. But you’ll want to make sure you find a system that’s agreeable to your budget as well, which is why we always provide multiple system options to choose from.
- Home size: Unlike central AC systems which push air through a network of ducts, a mini-split system relies on separate air handlers to perform the same task. In effect, you’ll be using multiple “mini ACs” to create “cooling zones” in your home. A Golden Rule System Engineer can help you determine the number of air handlers that makes the most sense for your home.
- Location of air handlers: Each air handler in a home is connected to an outdoor unit via a network of refrigerant lines, electrical wires, and sensors. The farther away an air handler is from the main outdoor unit, the more expensive it is to install.
Installing Your Mini-Split System
We imagined the perfect ductless AC installation…
We’ll help you get approved for any relevant clean-energy rebates available.
We source the industry’s most trusted brands for our homes and the homes of our customers.
Our lead installers are NATE-certified and trained at our in-house facility.
We pride ourselves on keeping a clean workspace. Shoe covers are mandatory.
Thousands of successful HVAC installations are completed every year.
We have portable units we can bring over while you wait for your installation.
Ductless AC Installation FAQ
Protecting Your AC Installation
1-Year Labor Warranty on Mini-Split Installs
You’re seeing that right. Golden Rule offers a 1-year labor warranty for all mini-split installs. If you need repairs within a year of the installation, we’ll return and fix it without charging for labor.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee Behind Every Install
We promise to give you an AC installation that meets or exceeds your expectations. If for any reason that didn’t happen, we’ll go above and beyond to resolve your concern.