Golden Rule Sales Consultant
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 years of sales experience
- Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
- Pay: Base salary + Commission
- Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Golden Rule is searching for a highly motivated go-getter who wants to earn six figures and join our growing company. The successful candidate will be driven to educate customers on solutions to meet their needs.
This position will have an $80,000 draw to bridge a gap in commission-based pay
- Company vehicle to drive to and from work
- High commission structure
Individuals who apply should expect to earn $100,000+ in their first year and $150,000+ in year 2.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers
- Meet individual and company sales goals
- Ability to communicate complex problems and provide solutions to our customers
- Run on average 2 to 4 appointments per day
- Ability to follow a proven process
- Work closely with others and leadership team
- HVAC knowledge preferred, but not required
- Prior sales experience
- Desire to earn over $100k in your first year
- Ability to provide a World Class customer experience
- Able to utilize basic technology (i.e. – iPad, Website, Excel)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k Plan with a 3% company match/Profit Share after 1 Year of employment
- Personal Time Off (i.e. - vacation, sick day)
- Healthiest You App – Online medical info/clinic service offered free to employees and their families, if on company insurance
- Company vehicle
- A family. This is last on the list because it is most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Golden Rule PHC.
Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling has been serving the greater Des Moines area with the BEST service in the Plumbing & HVAC industry since 1999. We have experienced significant growth every year we have been in business and continue to grow. Our GOAL is to find the right people and let them do what they do best! We pride ourselves in being a FAMILY working for families. If this is what you are looking for, we are looking for YOU!
We provide best-in-class training for our Team Members. We also provide continuing education for our team members and we also provide ongoing training to develop our Team Members!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.