- Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2+ years of plumbing experience
- Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
- Pay: $18-$34/hr. dependent on experience plus performance incentives
- We have a four-step pay scale, this allows us to pay employees based on their skills and their desire to learn new skills.
- Must be capable of installing or repairing plumbing fixtures including, but not limited to floor breaks, re-pipes (drain and water), water heaters, tub replacements, etc.
- Provide 5-Star customer service experience while out on the field on service calls
- Ability to communicate with service managers and dispatch team on the status of the work being completed
- Must comply with all safety standards and processes
- Show up daily with a great attitude and willingness to be a team player
- 2+ years of plumbing experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in close spaces
- Must present a professional image by arriving on time, being neat and well-groomed
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k Plan with a 3% company match/Profit Share after 1 Year of Employment
- Personal Time Off (i.e. – vacation, sick day)
- Healthiest You App – Online medical info/clinic service offered free to employees and their families, if on company insurance
- Company vehicle
- A family. This is last on the list because it is the most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Golden Rule.
Golden Rule has been serving the greater Des Moines area with the BEST service in the Plumbing & HVAC industry since 1999. We have experienced significant growth every year we have been in business and continue to grow. Our GOAL is to find the right people and let them do what they do best! We pride ourselves on being a family working for families. If this is what you are looking for, we are looking for YOU!
We provide best-in-class training for our Team Members. We also provide continuing education for our team members, and we also provide ongoing training to develop our Team Members!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.