- Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2+ years of HVAC experience
- Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
- Pay: $17-$24/hr. dependent on experience plus performance incentives
- Must be Authorized to Work in the US
The HVAC Lead Installer is critical to the success of our business. Our goal is to make sure you have a job every day. With the guidance of the Install Manager, you will be responsible for providing a top-tier installation experience for our customers as you install the premium HVAC equipment. In addition, you will have an HVAC Install Apprentice to assist you with your assigned projects.
- Coordinate daily activities with supervisor and other co-workers to complete scheduled.
- Projects/work orders efficiently.
- Provide a premium installation experience.
- Install HVAC equipment according to code.
- Communicate expectations related to the installation process and how to use the equipment based on factory guidance with our customers.
- Leave every job site cleaner than when you arrived.
- Request the necessary supplies to maintain inventory.
- Comply with all company safety standards and processes.
- 5 years’ experience or Journeyman’s License preferred.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Must have a valid drives license.
- Must present a professional image and be a team player.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k Plan with a 3% company match/Profit Share after 1 Year of Employment
- Personal Time Off (i.e. – vacation, sick day)
- Healthiest You App – Online medical info/clinic service offered free to employees and their families, if on company insurance
- Company vehicle
- A family. This is last on the list because it is the most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Golden Rule.
Golden Rule has been serving the greater Des Moines area with the BEST service in the Plumbing & HVAC industry since 1999. We have experienced significant growth every year we have been in business and continue to grow. Our GOAL is to find the right people and let them do what they do best! We pride ourselves in being a FAMILY working for families. If this is what you are looking for, we are looking for YOU!
We provide best-in-class training for our Team Members. We also provide continuing education for our team members, and we also provide ongoing training to develop our Team Members!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.