- Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2+ years of electrical experience
- Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
- Pay: $18-$34/hr. dependent on experience plus performance incentives
- We have a four-step pay scale, this allows us to pay employees based on their skills and their desire to learn new skills.
- Must be Authorized to Work in the US
We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to help grow our electrical department. Do you like working with people? Are you confident in your abilities? Are you looking to make a difference for yourself and others? If you are a driven and competitive person who wants to be rewarded for your efforts, Golden Rule may be the destination you are looking for.
- Assist in maintenance repairs, installs, and other electric-related items
- Maintain proper care of work tools and equipment
- Repair, replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures
- Be able to troubleshoot wiring problems to make the necessary repairs
- Must have the ability to follow code manuals to maintain, repair, and replace electrical systems
- 2-3 years electrical experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to exercise judgement and make appropriate decisions
- Demonstrate the ability to complete projects of various scopes and sizes
- Able to follow company approved processes
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must present a professional image and arrive on time, and well-groomed
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k Plan with a 3% company match/Profit Share after 1 Year of Employment
- Personal Time Off (i.e. – vacation, sick day)
- Healthiest You App – Online medical info/clinic service offered free to employees and their families, if on company insurance
- Company vehicle
- A family. This is last on the list because it is the most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Golden Rule.
Golden Rule has been serving the greater Des Moines area with the BEST service in the Plumbing & HVAC industry since 1999. We have experienced significant growth every year we have been in business and continue to grow. Our GOAL is to find the right people and let them do what they do best! We pride ourselves in being a FAMILY working for families. If this is what you are looking for, we are looking for YOU!
We provide best-in-class training for our Team Members. We also provide continuing education for our team members, and we also provide ongoing training to develop our Team Members!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.