First For Dependable Furnace Replacement
With over 20 years of experience in furnace installation in Grimes, you can depend on us to improve heating and comfort throughout your home. Say goodbye to cold spots and high energy costs and hello to cozy warmth in every room and a saving on that energy bill. We’ve helped thousands of customers over the years. You only have to look at our thousands of 5-star reviews to see how highly our customers rate us.
Our NATE-certified team is ready to help you choose a new furnace with confidence and to arrange installation when it’s convenient for you. We’ll install your new system perfectly and even take your old system away. It’s all part of the service when you choose us as your furnace installation team. Don’t wait until winter to arrange installation as it’s one of our busiest times. If you need a furnace replacement, get in early so your new system is ready to kick-in the moment the cold weather hits. It could be one of the best things you do for your family’s comfort.
Call the friendly and professional team at Golden Rule today and discover why we’re a leading name in furnace installation in Grimes. Let us improve your comfort and reduce your energy costs in one. We’re also available to assist with heating repair and maintenance services, as well as AC installation.
1-Year Labor Warranty
Golden Rule offers a 1-year labor warranty for all furnace installs. If you need repairs within a year of the installation, we’ll return and fix it without charging for labor.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We promise to give you a furnace installation that meets or exceeds your expectations. If for any reason that didn’t happen, we’ll go above and beyond to resolve your concern.
Furnace Installation FAQ
If you know you want a furnace in your home, you need to figure out what type you want to install. When you contact Golden Rule for service, we can help guide you through the entire process.
There are three basic energy sources that your furnace can use to heat your home, including:
- Gas: Natural gas is a highly effective and energy-efficient source of energy for your heating system. We can provide comprehensive gas piping in addition to the furnace itself.
- Propane: If you don’t have a gas line hookup near your home, then you may want to opt for propane, which can be stored in a tank outside the home.
- Electricity: The conversion of electric to thermal energy is the cleanest possible energy source, but it may not be the most cost-effective. Nevertheless, for homes without gas piping installed, electric furnaces make a viable option.
- Age: Check when your furnace was installed. If it’s over 10, it may be time to replace it. Although a well-cared-for furnace can last more than two decades, this is usually the point where it will start to decline steeply. You’ve already gotten a great service life from it, and you should be glad it lasted so long.
- Rising heating bills: A furnace that is coming to the end of its mechanical life will start to drain more power than it should, and you’ll see this reflected in your utility bills. If repairs don’t reverse the rising costs, ask the technicians about replacing the system.
- Loud operation: A single strange noise from a furnace often points toward a malfunction. But constant loud noises whenever it’s running usually warns that the system is too worn down to keep.
- Incessant repair needs: Are you paying more than $500 in repairs each year to keep the furnace running? That’s too high, and it’s time to think about a replacement.