Never Seem To Have Enough Hot Water?
Des Moines Most Trusted Installers of Tankless Water Heaters
Strategically planning showers in your household is inconvenient and can cause a major headache. How nice would it be to have access to an unlimited amount of hot water?
Now you can with a new energy-efficient tankless hot water heater from Golden Rule!
Aside from access to unlimited hot water, upgrading to a tankless water heater has many additional benefits. For example, tankless water heaters are compact in size and can be placed nearly anywhere! You'll never have to worry about the excess money spent on heating and storing 40-50 gallons every time you use hot water. On average, tankless water heaters have 2X the lifespan of traditional water heaters!
Free Water Heater Safety Inspection
Free Water Heater Safety Inspection Schedule Appointment
Cannot be combined with other offers. Other conditions may apply. To redeem, mention coupon at time of service. Expires February 28, 2023.
Golden Rule Process
Get the Golden Rule Treatment on Your Next Tankless Water Heater Service
Is your old water heater on its last leg? Or maybe you want to upgrade to a more high-efficiency system? From speedy service to the best warranty and guarantee protections in Iowa, Golden Rule is here for you. Call us today and see why thousands of homeowners rate us a 5-star service company.
For tankless water heater repairs, our licensed plumbers can work on any brand or model and complete the job in just one visit. Even better, we have the fastest response times in Des Moines, guaranteed!
For tankless water heater installations and replacements, we can install a brand new system as soon as the same day you call. We stock our vehicles with the most popular tankless water heater models to ensure efficient installations.
Find out how each part of our tankless water heater process applies The Golden Rule:
Scheduling Your Tankless Water Heater Service
Fast, Friendly & Convenient Scheduling in 3 Steps!
- Reach out to us: When you’re ready to schedule a tankless water heater estimate or repair, you can do so by calling us or scheduling online. We’ll have your appointment booked in minutes.
- Get appointment reminders: Our team will keep you in the loop by providing courtesy reminders the day before and the day of your tankless water heater service. Forgetting about your appointment is no longer a worry.
- Meet your plumber: We’ll text you your plumber’s name, picture, and bio on the day of your appointment, so you’ll know who to expect at your door.
Want even more reasons to schedule with Golden Rule?
- SMS text confirmations for your appointment
- Real-time location updates when your plumber is on the way
- Our expert plumbers are continuously training
Jamie was very professional and did a nice job working on our tankless water heater. Highly recommend using her!—Juli R.
Pricing Your Tankless Water Heater Service
Cost of a Tankless Water Heater Install in Des Moines
- Low $5,000
- Our Average $6,500
- High $12,000
Service the Golden Rule Way
At Golden Rule, our goal is to give each customer transparent and honest pricing free from sales pressure. And that’s what you’ll exactly get when you ask us for a tankless water heater estimate or repair. We’ll give you options for your installation or repair, and you get to decide how you’d like to proceed. That’s our promise to you.
- Minimum fee without repair: $72 (Free for Gold Club Members)
- Evaluation with repair: Always FREE
- Installation Estimate: Free
What Factors Affect the Cost of a Tankless Water Heater Install or Repair?
The brand and model: At Golden Rule, we can repair and install all brands and models of tankless water heaters. While some manufacturers and systems cost more to install or repair than others, we still do our best to keep you informed about those various costs. Cost may also depend on the difficulty of procuring the parts, the finesse needed for the service, and the water heater’s heating components.
The work needed. Some tankless water heater installations require modifying your existing plumbing or electrical systems to protect you from water damage or fire hazards. We’ll let you know what needs modifying and how it will impact the total cost.
For repairs, replacement parts have the most significant impact on costs. Sometimes replacing the part is equivalent to paying for a new system, and it might be more cost effective to replace it. No matter the issue, we will give you honest answers and multiple solutions.
Contractor experience: Hiring an experienced contractor can bring immense peace of mind as they hire licensed and insured plumbers that you can count on. They also have years of customer reviews that rate their reliability and integrity. The Golden Rule family has been serving Des Moines for over 20 years, and we have thousands of 5-star reviews backing up our work.
Cleaned and serviced tankless water heater and replaced a leaking faucet cartridge on the kitchen sink.—Allan S.
Servicing Your Tankless Water Heater
We imagined the perfect tankless water heater service ...Then we made it a reality for our customers
- VarietyWe offer a wide selection of water heaters for our customers.
- Consistent99% of our tankless water heater repairs are completed in just one day.
- ProfessionalismOur plumbers are licensed and trained at our in-house facility in Des Moines.
- CleanlinessWe pride ourselves in keeping a clean workspace. Shoe covers are mandatory.
- ReliabilityHundreds of successful water heater installations completed every year.
- FastNeed a replacement fast? We carry popular water heaters in our trucks, ready to install!
Tankless Water Heater Replacement FAQ
If your tankless water heater has a significant and permanent breakdown, then it’s pretty obvious that you need a new one for your home. But there are other more subtle signs that you might need to replace.
For example, noticing that the repair costs for your existing tankless water heater adding up or the water coming out is more lukewarm than usual are indicators that you may want to replace your model instead of repairing it again.
Protecting Your Tankless Water Heater Service
1-Year Labor Warranty
Golden Rule offers an industry-leading 1-year warranty on labor for all tankless water heater repairs and installations. If you need a repair within a year of the installation or our repair doesn’t resolve the issue, we’ll return and fix it without charging you for labor.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We promise to give you a tankless water heater install or repair that meets or exceeds your expectations. If that doesn't happen for any reason, we'll go above and beyond to resolve your concern.
The Gold Club: Maintenance Doesn't Get Any Better Than This
What do over 10,000 Des Moines metro homeowners have in common? They're all protected by the state's most comprehensive whole-home maintenance plan, The Golden Rule Gold Club!
With the Gold Club, you'll receive three annual scheduled maintenance visits (heating, cooling and plumbing), plus discounts on repairs, priority service, no trip charges, and more for less than $9 a month!
The R.U.L.E.S. We Live By
The pride of Golden Rule is our outstanding service and the rules we live by every day. We hold our customer service very highly and want to make sure you are taken care of to the best of our ability. No matter the problem, we will take care of you.
Below are our values or “rules to live by":
- Respect: We will always treat our customers the way we would like to be treated.
- Understanding: We understand that a prompt response is what our customers deserve.
- Loyalty: We are loyal to our pledge that we treat each customer’s home like it's their castle.
- Expertise: We’re masters at our trade because we never stop training.
- Service: We serve our community with the highest of ethical standards.
Straightforward with pricing and super helpful.
Golden Rule fit me in on the same day I called. Royce and Devin were very professional, thorough and kept me informed up to the minute about what was going on with my tankless water heater. They were straightforward with pricing and super helpful with any questions I had. Thanks, Golden Rule!!—Julie N.