Get to Know Your Friends at Golden Rule
Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical has been serving Des Moines and surrounding areas for over 20 years. We are not just a company, we are a family. As a family-run business, the importance of family has always been at the forefront of our company.
Mark and Miranda Paup set out on a new journey in 1999, the company was originally named City Rule and later switched to Golden Rule in 2007. The Golden Rule name was chosen for the reason of what we stand for, treating others how we would want to be treated. In the beginning City Rule had 4 service trucks and primarily focused on new construction. Heating and cooling were added to our services in 2005 and we switched to primarily service in 2008. Through the years and many changes, the company continued to grow: more employees, more trucks, more customers.
The R.U.L.E.S. We Live By
The pride of Golden Rule is our outstanding service and the rules we live by everyday. We want to make sure you are taken care of to the best of our ability, no matter how tough the job. We abide by a code of always treating others how we would like to be treated.
Below are our core values:
- Respect: We will always treat our customers the way we would like to be treated.
- Understanding: We understand that a prompt response is what you deserve.
- Loyalty: We're loyal to our pledge that we treat your home like it's your castle.
- Expertise: We're masters at our trade because we never stop training.
- Service: We serve our community with the highest of ethical standards.