- Job Type: Full-Time
- Pay $15-$22/hr. dependent on experience
- Must be Authorized to Work in the US
We are looking for a motivated and positive individual to assist in our warehouse department. The successful candidate will assist our warehouse department in maintaining a clean work environment, tracking inventory, and delivering parts to technicians out on the field.
- Responsible for helping stock company vehicles and warehouse inventory
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse, company vehicles, equipment, and company grounds on a daily/regular basis
- Input quantity of materials received against purchase orders into computer system
- Receive materials coming into the building by vendors and technicians accurately and promptly
- Restock and label all materials and supplies in the warehouse
- Assemble and fill orders for technicians in the field
- Deliver products, parts, and tools to technicians in the field
- Safely operate all necessary equipment in the work area
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Teams
- Ability to lift items to 70 pounds
- Be detail oriented and highly organized
- Position requires a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive a company vehicle when needed
- Forklift experience preferred, but not required
- Highly motivated and positive attitude required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k Plan with a 3% company match/Profit Share after 1 Year of employment.
- Personal Time Off (i.e. – vacation, sick day)
- Healthiest You App – Online medical info/clinic service offered free to employees and their families, if on company insurance
- A family. This is last on the list because it is the most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Golden Rule.
Golden Rule has been serving the greater Des Moines area with the BEST service in the Plumbing & HVAC industry since 1999. We have experienced significant growth every year we have been in business and continue to grow. Our GOAL is to find the right people and let them do what they do best! We pride ourselves in being a FAMILY working for families. If this is what you are looking for, we are looking for YOU!
We provide best-in-class training for our Team Members. We also provide continuing education for our team members, and we also provide ongoing training to develop our Team Members!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.