When the time comes to replace your heat pump, the Golden Rule family will be there to provide honest estimates on a wide range of high-efficiency systems for your home. We believe in installing brands for our customers that we’d install in our own homes, which is why we select from the best systems available. And because we offer some of the best warranty and guarantee protections in the state of Iowa, our customers can rest easy knowing they chose the right company for their installation for years to come.
Scheduling Your Heat Pump Estimate
Fast, Friendly & Convenient Scheduling in 3 Steps!
- Reach out to us: When you’re ready to schedule a free heat pump install estimate, you have two convenient ways of doing so: by phone or online. We’ll have your in-home estimate booked in minutes!
- Get call reminders: You won’t ever have to worry about missing your appointment when you schedule with Golden Rule. You’ll receive courtesy reminders the day before and the day of your scheduled estimate visit.
- Meet your System Engineer: We’ll text you your System Engineer’s name, picture, and bio on the day of your estimate, so you’ll know exactly who’s showing up at your door.
Quoting Your Heat Pump Installation
How much does it cost to install a heat pump in Des Moines?
Estimates the Golden Rule way
At Golden Rule, our goal is to give each customer the kind of estimate that we’d want for ourselves—one that’s transparent, honest, and free from sales pressure. And that’s exactly what you’ll get when you call us for your heat pump estimate.
- Cost of your estimate: FREE
What factors affect the cost of a heat pump installation?
- Efficiency of the unit: The more efficient a heat pump is, the better it is at keeping your energy bills down. And unlike ACs and furnaces which provide seasonal savings, an efficient heat pump saves you money all year long. That’s one of the reasons our customers love heat pumps, and we’re happy to help you find one that reduces your bills and stays within budget.
- Size of the unit: Heat pump size is measured by its tonnage, and the most important factor in sizing a heat pump is home size. Heat pump size and heat pump cost go up together, so a bigger heat pump always costs more than a smaller one. That said, you wouldn’t want a heat pump that’s too big or too small for your home anyway, because it wastes a ton of energy and decreases system lifespan.
- Home renovations: new heat pumps sometimes require renovations to a home. The most common renovations involve repairing or installing new ductwork, extending a home’s plumbing to the new system, or installing new electrical wiring. The good news is we have service divisions that can help with all of it, so you won’t need to juggle multiple contractors.
Installing Your Heat Pump
We imagined the perfect heat pump installation…
We’ll help you get approved for any relevant clean-energy rebates available.
We source the industry’s most trusted brands for our homes and the homes of our customers.
Our lead installers are NATE-certified and trained at our in-house facility.
We pride ourselves on keeping a clean workspace. Shoe covers are mandatory.
Thousands of successful HVAC installations are completed every year.
We have portable units we can bring over while you wait for your installation.
Heat Pump Installation FAQ
What remains unique about the heat pump is the reversing valve that allows it to draw heat from the air outside and bring it in during the winter and remove heat from your home during the summer. This versatility has made it into a popular HVAC system.
Protecting Your Heat Pump Installation
1-Year Labor Warranty
Golden Rule offers a 1-year labor warranty for all heat pump installs. If you need repairs within a year of the installation, we’ll return and fix it without charging for labor.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We promise to give you a heat pump installation that meets or exceeds your expectations. If for any reason that didn’t happen, we’ll go above and beyond to resolve your concern.