Golden Rule started installing boilers in Des Moines back in the 1990s. That experience gives us an edge that few other HVAC contractors can match. Not only do we provide faster and more transparent estimates on the highest-quality boilers, but we also protect those systems and the homeowners who bought them better than any other contractor in Iowa. You’ll get the fairest pricing, the longest-lasting labor warranties, and the best Satisfaction Guarantee in the state when you choose Golden Rule for your boiler installation.
Scheduling Your Boiler Estimate
Fast, Friendly & Convenient Scheduling in 3 Steps!
- Reach out to us: When you’re ready to schedule a free boiler install estimate, you have two convenient ways of doing so: by phone, or online. We’ll have your in-home estimate booked in minutes!
- Get call reminders: You won’t ever have to worry about missing your appointment when you schedule with Golden Rule. You’ll receive courtesy reminders the day before and the day of your scheduled estimate visit.
- Meet your System Engineer: We’ll text you your System Engineer’s name, picture, and bio on the day of your estimate, so you’ll know exactly who’s showing up at your door.
Quoting Your Boiler Installation
How much does it cost to install a boiler in Des Moines?
Estimates the Golden Rule way
At Golden Rule, our goal is to give each customer the kind of estimate that we’d want for ourselves—one that’s transparent, honest, and free from sales pressure. And that’s exactly what you’ll get when you call us for your boiler estimate.
Cost of your estimate: FREE
What factors affect the cost of a boiler install?
- Efficiency of the unit: We love installing the latest high-efficiency boilers from Ruud because they help our customers save money on their energy bills every month. That said, the most efficient systems do cost more to purchase upfront. So, the goal of our System Engineers is to find the right system that strikes that perfect balance between budget and efficiency for every customer.
- Fuel type: Fuel type will play an important role in your boiler installation. Natural gas is popular because it’s both affordable and eco-friendly. Natural gas prices have been declining for years, and Iowa’s natural gas prices are some of the lowest in the nation. However, if your existing boiler uses a different fuel type, and you want to switch to another fuel type, it may require additions like a natural gas line, thus increasing the cost of the installation.
- Contractor you hire: You could have ten different HVAC contractors bid on your boiler installation, and not one of them will have the same estimate. The most common reason for this is experience. A contractor that’s been around for a while will have licensed and insured technicians, more reviews and higher quality installs. That’s incredibly important because the real cost of hiring a bad contractor will only become apparent later on when expensive repairs and fewer protections create huge headaches for homeowners.
Installing Your Boiler System
We imagined the perfect boiler installation…
We’ll help you get approved for any relevant clean-energy rebates available.
We source the industry’s most trusted brands for our homes and the homes of our customers.
Our lead installers are NATE-certified and trained at our in-house facility.
We pride ourselves on keeping a clean workspace. Shoe covers are mandatory.
Thousands of successful HVAC installations are completed every year.
We have portable units we can bring over while you wait for your installation.
Boiler Installation FAQ
- Breaks down frequently
- Warms your home insufficiently
- Is old and at risk of a major breakdown
- Results in higher home energy costs
Protecting Your Boiler Installation
1-Year Labor Warranty
Golden Rule offers a 1-year labor warranty for all furnace installs. If you need repairs within a year of the installation, we’ll return and fix it without charging for labor.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We promise to give you a furnace installation that meets or exceeds your expectations. If for any reason that didn’t happen, we’ll go above and beyond to resolve your concern.