Digital Marketing Specialist
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: 1-2 years
- Minimum Years of Education Required: Bachelor's Degree or relevant Marketing experience
- Pay: $22-$25/hr. dependent on experience
- Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is looking to hire a highly motivated and positive Digital Marketing Specialist for its growing team. The successful candidate will combine analytical and organizational skills to produce marketing results.
- Assist in the implementation of all marketing efforts for the business, with the goal of generating calls and leads to drive revenue
- Emphasis on digital marketing expertise including proven results managing social media, internet advertising, and email campaigns
- Design, write, produce, edit, and create all marketing materials and campaigns
- Manage all social media platforms
- Create and plan for video production to utilize and highlight our employees
- Manage company website
- Generate and execute new ideas for growth in digital channels and customer promotions
- Coordinate day-to-day messaging and reputation management; update and manage company blog, e-newsletter, and social media
- Oversee internal communications via multiple channels
- Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
- Participate in weekly meetings with the marketing team
- Represent the company at events and in the community
- Communicate goals and objectives via phone and/or video conference with vendors and 3rd party partners
- Conduct market research as assigned
- Understand and communicate the value of our service membership to potential customers
- Travel around the community for events with the purpose of marketing service promotions, our service membership, and hiring for open positions
- Working knowledge of web design principles, and content management platforms
- Proven history of digital marketing results
- Knowledge of media-editing software including Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven big-picture problem solving skills; experience connecting disparate pieces of marketing data to formulate a common-sense plan to drive results
- Proven, verifiable experience managing details, systematic organizational skills, and ability to explain and communicate plans to leadership team
- Understanding and experience in digital marketing including, pay-per-click, SEO, SEM and website preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics and other digital reporting
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k Plan with a 3% company match/Profit Share after 1 Year of employment.
- Personal Time Off (i.e. - vacation, sick day)
- Healthiest You App – Online medical info/clinic service offered free to employees and their families, if on company insurance
- A family. This is last on the list because it is most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Golden Rule PHC.
Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling has been serving the greater Des Moines area with the BEST service in the Plumbing & HVAC industry since 1999. We have experienced significant growth every year we have been in business and continue to grow. Our GOAL is to find the right people and let them do what they do best! We pride ourselves in being a FAMILY working for families. If this is what you are looking for, we are looking for YOU!
We provide best-in-class training for our Team Members. We also provide continuing education for our team members and we also provide ongoing training to develop our Team Members!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.