Golden Rule HVAC Install Apprentice
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: No HVAC experience necessary
- Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
- Pay: $15/hr. plus performance incentives
- Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Do you feel like you're in a rut and not in place for a fulfilling long-term career? As an HVAC Install Apprentice you will receive on the job training out on the field from an experienced HVAC Install Lead. No experience necessary. Get started today!
What to Expect
- On the job training
- Problem Solving
- Air Conditioning
- Air Filtration Systems
- No HVAC experience necessary
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to climb ladders, consistently lift 50 pounds, and work in close spaces
- Must present a professional image by arriving on time, being neat and well-groomed
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S
- Pre-employment drug screen & background check
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Flexible spending account
- Healthiest You App – Online medical info/clinic service offered free to employees and their families, if on company insurance
- A family. This is last on the list because it is most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You ll come to love our company outings, and you ll build life-long friendships at Golden Rule PHC.
Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling has been serving the greater Des Moines area with the BEST service in the Plumbing & HVAC industry since 1999. We have experienced significant growth every year we have been in business and continue to grow. Our GOAL is to find the right people and let them do what they do best! We pride ourselves in being a FAMILY working for families. If this is what you are looking for, we are looking for YOU!
We provide best-in-class training for our Team Members. We also provide continuing education for our team members and we also provide ongoing training to develop our Team Members!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.