Golden Rule Electrician Apprentice
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: No Electrical experience necessary
- Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
- Pay: $15/hr. during training
- Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Do you feel like you’re in a rut and not in place for a fulfilling long-term career? Top Tech University is professional paid training that fully equips its students to be home services technicians through engaging, comprehensive lessons. Graduates of Top Tech have a gratifying career within a trusted company.
What to Expect
Top Tech students receive world-class customer service and technical training through thoughtfully prepared lessons and daily hands-on learning labs. You will learn interpersonal skills as well as all the technical skills you need to be an active electrician.
- Delivering world-class customer service
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Listening to understand
- Problem solving
- Presenting multiple solutions
- Perspective & Mindset
- Taking initiative & goal setting
- Accountability & teamwork
- Electrical inspections
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Tripped breakers
- Switch and plug repairs
- Lighting repairs
- Ceiling fan installation
Top Tech is a 3-month paid training program. Following this training you will be promoted to our Electrical service technician team. Service technicians:
- Provide 5-Star customer service
- Troubleshoot and diagnose HVAC concerns inside customer’s home
- Provide customer with options for repair or replacement
- Perform residential HVAC services
- Explain the benefits of our Gold Club Membership program
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to climb ladders, consistently lift 50 pounds, and work in close spaces
- Must present a professional image by arriving on time, being neat and well-groomed
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S
- Pre-employment drug screen & background check
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k Plan with a 3% company match/Profit Share after 1 Year of employment
- Personal Time Off (i.e. - vacation, sick day)
- Healthiest You App – Online medical info/clinic service offered free to employees and their families, if on company insurance
- Company vehicle - for qualified field team
- A family. This is last on the list because it is most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Golden Rule PHC.
Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling has been serving the greater Des Moines area with the BEST service in the Plumbing & HVAC industry since 1999. We have experienced significant growth every year we have been in business and continue to grow. Our GOAL is to find the right people and let them do what they do best! We pride ourselves in being a FAMILY working for families. If this is what you are looking for, we are looking for YOU!
We provide best-in-class training for our Team Members. We also provide continuing education for our team members and we also provide ongoing training to develop our Team Members!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.