Outbound Marketing & Sales Coordinator
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the Customer Service/Marketing field
- Minimum Years of Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline such as Marketing, Advertising, or Business, or equivalent experience required.
- Pay: $40,000-$50,000 per year w/ great bonus opportunities.
- Must be Authorized to Work in the US
The Big Task
You will Champion the growth and retention of our Gold Club membership program while delivering a World Class Customer Experience for new and existing members. You’ll also utilize e-mail, outbound calling, and marketing campaigns you create together with our marketing department to share the benefits of our Gold Club membership program. We have BIG goals to meet and even BIGGER opportunities!
Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is looking to hire a highly motivated and positive Outbound Marketing & Sales Coordinator for its growing team.
- Renew current Gold Club members whose contract is expiring or has expired.
- Reach out to customers whose credit cards have expired.
- Book service appointments for existing Gold Club members as needed.
- Work with management on strategies to combat membership cancellations.
- Create scripting for membership sales and common pushback verbiage to save memberships.
- Provide a daily summary of key membership indicators to the leadership and marketing team, including victories and challenges.
- Partner with inside sales and service managers to alert them of follow-up opportunities on missed membership opportunities from technicians.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Team to create new and innovative growth and retention campaigns.
- Network with the community to find partnerships that could boost membership sales.
- Maintain documents and customer files within our software to track expired credit cards and expired or expiring Gold Club memberships.
- Other projects as assigned by management.
- Strong analytical abilities, specifically surrounding campaign performance.
- Deep understanding of the Gold Club Membership value to overall company performance.
- Must be both tactical and strategic and have the ability to communicate overall strategic vision as well as execution details.
- Excellent organizational, strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills are a must.
- Proven track record of building customer rapport in a goal-driven environment.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
Right Role. Right Tools. Right People. Right Seat. This is what we look for in every position at Golden Rule. We invest in all our people starting Day 1. You will be provided with personal and professional development opportunities that encourage you to build your career here!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k Plan with a 3% company match/Profit Share after 1 Year of employment.
- Paid time off
- Six paid holidays per year
- Flexible spending account
- Healthiest You App – Online medical info/clinic service offered free to employees and their families, if on company insurance
- A family. This is last on the list because it is the most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Golden Rule PHC.
Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling has been serving the greater Des Moines area with the BEST service in the Plumbing & HVAC industry since 1999. We have experienced significant growth every year we have been in business and continue to grow. Our GOAL is to find the right people and let them do what they do best! We pride ourselves in being a FAMILY working for families. If this is what you are looking for, we are looking for YOU!
We provide best-in-class training for our Team Members. We also provide continuing education for our team members and we also provide ongoing training to develop our Team Members!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.