Golden Rule Dispatcher
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: No experience required
- Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
- Pay: $15-$24/hr. dependent on experience
- Must be Authorized to Work in the US
The dispatcher is responsible for tracking incoming service calls and assigning the appropriate service technician for the work to be completed. The dispatcher makes outbound calls to communicate with customers when our service technicians are on their way to their homes. Once the work has been completed the dispatcher makes follow up calls to our customers to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Other duties and expectations,
- Provide top-level service to customers
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with others
- Excellent organizational skills to keep track of schedules, routes, and personnel
- Proven team player and ability to work in a team setting to accomplish a goal
- Communicate with customers to schedule appointment details and times
- Be professional, reliable and have a positive attitude
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years dispatching experience (Preferred)
- Proficient with technology, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k Plan with a 3% company match/Profit Share after 1 Year of employment
- Personal Time Off (i.e. - vacation, sick day)
- Healthiest You App – Online medical info/clinic service offered free to employees and their families, if on company insurance
- A family. This is last on the list because it is most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Golden Rule PHC.
Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling has been serving the greater Des Moines area with the BEST service in the Plumbing & HVAC industry since 1999. We have experienced significant growth every year we have been in business and continue to grow. Our GOAL is to find the right people and let them do what they do best! We pride ourselves in being a FAMILY working for families. If this is what you are looking for, we are looking for YOU!
We provide best-in-class training for our Team Members. We also provide continuing education for our team members and we also provide ongoing training to develop our Team Members!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.