Golden Rule Customer Service Representative
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: No experience required
- Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
- Pay: $15-$24/hr. dependent on experience
- Must be Authorized to Work in the US
As a customer service representative, you will convert incoming calls into booked service appointments.
- Provide a world class customer service experience
- Convert incoming calls, emails, and text messages into booked service appointments
- Make outbound calls to current Gold Club Members to book service appointments to meet company appointment needs
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information
- Meet all quantitative key performance indicators for the customer service role
- Track customer service department metrics to ensure we are hitting our 3-day call board
- Introduce active loyalty memberships, promotions, and any additional services we provide to customers over the phone
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years customer service experience (Preferred)
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with keen attention to detail
- Problem solver with ability to provide customers solutions on the phone
- Be professional, reliable, and show up daily with a positive attitude
- Proven team player and ability to cover shifts as needed
- Proficient with technology, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k Plan with a 3% company match/Profit Share after 1 Year of employment
- Personal Time Off (i.e. - vacation, sick day)
- Healthiest You App – Online medical info/clinic service offered free to employees and their families, if on company insurance
- A family. This is last on the list because it is most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Golden Rule PHC.
Golden Rule Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling has been serving the greater Des Moines area with the BEST service in the Plumbing & HVAC industry since 1999. We have experienced significant growth every year we have been in business and continue to grow. Our GOAL is to find the right people and let them do what they do best! We pride ourselves in being a FAMILY working for families. If this is what you are looking for, we are looking for YOU!
We provide best-in-class training for our Team Members. We also provide continuing education for our team members and we also provide ongoing training to develop our Team Members!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.