- Job Type: Full-Time
- Pay: $70,000 – $90,000 dependent on experience
- Must be Authorized to Work in the US
We are going through and updating our company website. If you are applying for the Customer Service Manager position, please select “Customer Service Representative.” Please note in the Message section that you are applying for the Customer Service Manager position. We will have this fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience!
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager to lead and manage our Customer Service Department. If you believe in providing a proven 5-STAR experience, solving problems, and making individuals better than they were the day before, this may be the position you have been looking for.
The Customer Service Manager routinely works directly with Customer Service Representatives, Marketing, Dispatch Personnel, and other department managers to ensure customer satisfaction and drive the business forward.
- Lead and develop a team of Customer Service Representatives on the best ways to convert calls into booked service appointments
- Lead and develop a team of Customer Service Representatives on proper customer service techniques and ensure the team is providing a world-class customer service experience
- Work with other managers and the leadership team to ensure daily department key performance indicators are met
- Deescalate customer issues and concerns and follow problems through to resolution
- Monitor the performance of staff through weekly one on one performance reviews
- Strategic planning and problem-solving to evaluate opportunities for the department to become more effective and efficient
- Responsible for creating team schedules and ensuring shifts are being covered as needed
- Responsible for maintaining a professional and positive work environment for team members
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to provide a world-class customer service experience
- Ability to inspire both personal and professional growth of team members
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and individual key performance indicators
- Ability to provide excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, and conflict-resolution skills
- Be detailed oriented and highly organized
- Proficiency in using technology and utilizing Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k Plan with a 3% company match/Profit Share after 1 Year of Employment
- Personal Time Off (i.e. – vacation, sick day)
- Healthiest You App – Online medical info/clinic service offered free to employees and their families, if on company insurance
- A family. This is last on the list because it is the most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Golden Rule.
Golden Rule has been serving the greater Des Moines area with the BEST service in the Plumbing & HVAC industry since 1999. We have experienced significant growth every year we have been in business and continue to grow. Our GOAL is to find the right people and let them do what they do best! We pride ourselves in being a FAMILY working for families. If this is what you are looking for, we are looking for you!
We provide best-in-class training for our Team Members. We also provide continuing education for our team members, and we also provide ongoing training to develop our Team Members!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.